Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Go App Update released 2.7.0

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
The new Go app update is here, I just got done downloading the new update and things have changed a bit. The Phantom 4 and the X5R are now supported and the look is a little different. I received the first of the Phantom 4's friday and I will be doing extensive testing today to see what this bird is all about. I'm also really excited about the X5R release which is very close. I along with several of my friends are waiting for the X5R to be shipped where we can put it to the test. I know this isn't a phantom 4 forum but I am really hopeful this technology will spill over to the Inspire soon. New version of the Inspire coming??? (maybe) I'll be posting some results of the Phantom 4 test later today. Hopefully this will be a stable upgrade (fingers crossed). I wish all of you safe and happy flying. God Bless

Attachments

• P1100858.jpg
    P1100858.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • P1100859.jpg
    P1100859.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 39
  • P1100860.jpg
    P1100860.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
  • P1100861.jpg
    P1100861.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
  • P1100867.jpg
    P1100867.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • P1100868.jpg
    P1100868.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
In psychology the old saying is, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. And, that said, DJI always discounts an existing airframe just before introducing a new upgrade or improvement. My personal speculation is that they will bundle the X5R with the new Inspire 2 which will likely include many/all of the features of the P4. Just my opinion anyways...

Thanks Ralph! I had a feeling that with t he new price drops on several of the DJI airframes that it was likely that the "new Inspire" was/is not far away.
I sure hope so. I just flew the Phantom 4 and it's a screamer. Omg there will be a ton of these crashing. Not because of the Drone itself. But this sheer speed on this thing and how quickly it turns Will be very difficult for some people to fly. I myself really enjoyed flying just now it has some pretty cool features. I will have to do another flight later since I only have one battery for now.
In psychology the old saying is, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. And, that said, DJI always discounts an existing airframe just before introducing a new upgrade or improvement. My personal speculation is that they will bundle the X5R with the new Inspire 2 which will likely include many/all of the features of the P4. Just my opinion anyways...
That definitely could be a possibility. And yes you're correct that usually how it works.

Reactions: DrMrdalj

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips