- Mar 30, 2017
- Reaction score
- Date: 2018.04.18
- Aircraft Firmware: V01.02.0100
- Remote Controller Firmware: V01.01.0010
- DJI GO 4 app: iOS V 4.2.12 or above, Android V 4.2.12 or above
- Added support for adjusting the maximum velocity of aircraft’s real-time pitch/roll, orientation, and throttle with the Cendence remote controller’s left and right levers, which can be set in the app.
- Added support for two new POI functions, including tapping on the map and flying the aircraft to the desired location (requires app v4.2.14).
- Optimized an issue where the gimbal pan slowly drifts while the aircraft is hovering in Follow mode (requires Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7firmware update).
- Added re-centering gimbal function with the remote controller customizable button, which will re-center the gimbal pitch, roll, and pan (requires Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7firmware update).
- The gimbal will re-center automatically only when the pitch axis angle is less than zero degrees and the aircraft is landing at a height of 0.7 m, to avoid touching the ground.
- Optimized a rare issue where some frames turn purple in the CINESSD video.
- Fixed an issue where the lower parts of photos are overexposed when using the Zenmuse X7and lenses with a mechanical shutter at high shutter speeds.
- 23.97fps RAW videos have been updated to be recorded in 14-bit CinemaDNG format with the Zenmuse X7.
- Added 5440×2880, 5120×2880, and 5280×2160 resolutions for CinemaDNG format videos with the Zenmuse X7.
- Updated the resolution of 17:9 aspect ratio video from 3944×2088 to 4096×2160, and 16:9 aspect ratio video from 3712×2088 to 3840×2160 when recorded at 47.95/48fps in CinemaDNG format with the Zenmuse X7.
- Camera sensor dead pixel correction can be carried out with the Zenmuse X7and lenses with a mechanical shutter.
- Updated battery firmware to optimize the cell voltage balance, which can fix the issue where battery cell abnormalities appears when cell voltage imbalance is detected. Keep the updated battery stationary for at least 72 hours and then check the abnormality again by installing the battery in the aircraft. Contact DJI Support if the issue cannot be solved by updating.
- Optimized a rare issue where the remaining battery capacity is inaccurate, which can avoid the problem of inconsistent battery capacity when compared with the actual battery capacity.
- Optimized the battery data communication logic to avoid rare battery communication abnormalities that appear during flight.
- Fixed an issue where one battery cannot supply power after powering on the aircraft.
- Fixed an issue where the battery cannot be turned on after being installed on the aircraft right after it has been removed from the charger.
- Optimized the servo control logic to avoid a rare issue where the servo is damaged due to excessive resistance when the landing gear is used at low temperatures.
- Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera exposure parameters (ISO/EI, shutter speed, and aperture) when using the Inspire 2standard remote controller as the Slave controller and Cendence as the Master controller.
- Optimized control over the Inspire 2standard remote controller camera exposure parameters. Rotate the dial clockwise to increase the exposure and counter-clockwise to decrease it.
- Updated the Fly Safe system by including the current location of the mobile device into flight restriction strategies.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be reverted to former versions.
- When using the Inspire 2with the Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7, it is recommended to update both at the same time.
- Ensure both the Master and Slave remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4, then retry.
- It is recommended to calibrate the sensors and vision systems to ensure that the aircraft is working optimally.