Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 2 with battery problems out of the box.

Reaction score
I have flown a Phantom 4 for 3 years and just upgraded to the Inspire 2.

Out of the box, I can't get either battery to charge at all: 2 attempts; the 1st for 3 hours and the 2nd for over 6 hours.
After both attempt, I've taken the batteries off the charger and both appear dead. The green light blinks on and off on the charger top
during the entire charging attempt. What are the chances of 2 new batteries being bad on the same new aircraft? I'm wondering now about the
charger being defective.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jonathan

I just got mine and the caple and the power brick was dead. Maybe problem is with the charger?
What I did I sent mine back for repair and got another charger so I did not have to wait.
Good luck

I just got mine and the caple and the power brick was dead. Maybe problem is with the charger?
What I did I sent mine back for repair and got another charger so I did not have to wait.
Good luck
Sounds like a good solution - thanks for sharing!
Say, where did you get the other charger so you didn't have to wait? And, did you contact DJI service first?
Thanks again,
Jonathan

Hi, I buy most of our cinema equipment from CVP in UK so they just take care of the warranty errands for me. If I would have bought from DJI I would contact them first.
I got the power adapter (so not the charger itself) from Leicester Drones which was one of the few that had things in stock.

Still learning all the details. On another note I just bought 2 large ceramic floor plates and ammo boxes for the batteries. When these batteries go, they create an almost 1m large fireball! Worth checking out if you have not already.

Hi, I buy most of our cinema equipment from CVP in UK so they just take care of the warranty errands for me. If I would have bought from DJI I would contact them first.
I got the power adapter (so not the charger itself) from Leicester Drones which was one of the few that had things in stock.

Still learning all the details. On another note I just bought 2 large ceramic floor plates and ammo boxes for the batteries. When these batteries go, they create an almost 1m large fireball! Worth checking out if you have not already.
The benefits of shopping locally!
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont