Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New inspire battery issues

Reaction score
got a new inspire I bought in the UK, live in Sweden.
First time charging the battery it won't charge ...
The green led furthest away from the button flashes 5 times after I plug in the charger then shuts down again.
Suggestions ?
Would rather not ship it back to uk takes time and so on. Is there anything I can do to maybe fix it?
Any ideas are welcome.
Can I fully reset the battery somehow ?

Reactions: Brent Bierce
got a new inspire I bought in the UK, live in Sweden.
First time charging the battery it won't charge ...
The green led furthest away from the button flashes 5 times after I plug in the charger then shuts down again.
Suggestions ?
Would rather not ship it back to uk takes time and so on. Is there anything I can do to maybe fix it?
Any ideas are welcome.
Can I fully reset the battery somehow ?
Use the search facility on the forum - the reset procedure has been covered quite a few times.
If that doesn't work it means a return.

Could you possibly link the reset procedures ?
Can't seem to find it :(
Pop the top off your battery (4 plastic lugs) then unplug the white plug and leave it disconnected for 30 mins or so. Reassemble and give it another try at charging.

Pop the top off your battery (4 plastic lugs) then unplug the white plug and leave it disconnected for 30 mins or so. Reassemble and give it another try at charging.
I tried this but no joy, I was too busy for 6 months so when I charged up 3 of the batteries 2 of them failed to wake up and take a charge. one had a small charge on it and would not switch off, left it and tried the reset but both are scrap, by the way there is 8 clips to get the top off 2 top ones each end visible and 2 on each side hidden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa