Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New inspire owner

Reaction score
Hello,

Ive just recieved my new to me Inspire 1 and am looking fwd to flying.
If there are any in the area that want to fly together hit me up.

Cheers

Sean

Hey I'm new as well and i too just bought an Inspire 1, took almost two weeks for it to get to me here in Alaska from Wyoming. Lucky for you your temps are warmer, i am waiting until mine get over 40f, which might be mid march or so, wish they had a friggin printed booklet on how to operate this thing, I'm old school.

Hey I'm new as well and i too just bought an Inspire 1, took almost two weeks for it to get to me here in Alaska from Wyoming. Lucky for you your temps are warmer, i am waiting until mine get over 40f, which might be mid march or so, wish they had a friggin printed booklet on how to operate this thing, I'm old school.
should be able to download the manual from the DJI website. i have two but never read them

The seller says its a V2, has the 1345S style props on it, doesn't have the oversized gimble plate for the x5 though, nor leg extensions. Came in a GPC case.

The seller says its a V2, has the 1345S style props on it, doesn't have the oversized gimble plate for the x5 though, nor leg extensions. Came in a GPC case.
all V2 came with the X5 plate, is 3510H printed on the top of the motors? also within the battery tray does it say T600 or T601?

Paid $900 for it plus $75 shipping but it looks like it cost the seller $87.50 instead, on Ebay. Cannot absolutely not find one in Alaska. Only one store in Anchorage and they refuse to sell DJI.

good price for sure, I mean its possible its a very early V2, but from my knowledge they all had the x5 board and 3510H motors (slightly more powerful), along with either "version 2" or T601 in the battery tray. but again there really is no other difference between V1 and V2

Has the quick release props on it, 1345S. Came with one TB47 and one TB48 battery. X3 camera a lense, charger, one remote and a thing that looks like it charges 4 batteries at one time. I have powered it up, so far it looks like its ready to fly, did buy 8 extra 1345S style props for it though, very interested in knowing the better prop attachment as i have seen a ton of issues about that and everything about who thinks what is better.

Has the quick release props on it, 1345S. Came with one TB47 and one TB48 battery. X3 camera a lense, charger, one remote and a thing that looks like it charges 4 batteries at one time. I have powered it up, so far it looks like its ready to fly, did buy 8 extra 1345S style props for it though, very interested in knowing the better prop attachment as i have seen a ton of issues about that and everything about who thinks what is better.
i have the 1345T on mine, bit more sturdy prop locking system. as long as you slow down from a full speed the 1345S props will be fine. its when your going full throttle forward, then pull the stick back to stop ASAP that prop problems can happen. also the 4 battery thing if DJI oem, is designed to charge one battery then move to the next. it does not do all 4 at the exact same time

Yes I'm learning about those batteries. They can be finicky in cold weather I'm also learning about.
This drone will only go up, take stills and possibly some video of the various concrete jobs i do here in Alaska of the mixer trucks and the 4 concrete pumps in action.

then you should be fine with the current props. about 90% of the issues i read was full throttle forward (which roughly 45mph) to full throttle backward braking
also if running just the x3 the newer style motors arent needed since you dont have the extra weight of the X5

then you should be fine with the current props. about 90% of the issues i read was full throttle forward (which roughly 45mph) to full throttle backward braking
also if running just the x3 the newer style motors arent needed since you dont have the extra weight of the X5
You know what i really want is the second slave remote, my son is 24, he is a video gamer big time, bought him a cheap drone for his birthday, flew it like an expert. I want him to fly the Inspire and i will operate the camera is what I'm thinking.

You know what i really want is the second slave remote, my son is 24, he is a video gamer big time, bought him a cheap drone for his birthday, flew it like an expert. I want him to fly the Inspire and i will operate the camera is what I'm thinking.
yeah the 2nd RC adds a whole nother level of experience to it, by that i mean its better control for more complex shots

Thats fer sure, i have a ton of videos on YouTube i save of property on Maui, expertly done with the music and all, would love to make my own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth