Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire1 ????

Reaction score
I am going to buy another drone, my p3p is awesome but I want the big boy. Can anyone give me some insight into when and if a new version of the Inspire 1 Pro is coming out???
Thank in advance....

Keep the P3P. So much easier to transport and ise. I'm selling my I1 and just keeping my P3. Makes way more sense ,unless you just want the cool factor. Lol

Reactions: John Locke
I doubt we'll see anything new in the Inspire line other than the already announced X5R camera system until the end of the year and quite possibly not until next year. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that I think it unlikely.

Brina

I doubt we'll see anything new in the Inspire line other than the already announced X5R camera system until the end of the year and quite possibly not until next year. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that I think it unlikely.

Brina
Hi Brina.. :D

I think DJI has their hands full with the X5R and P4. If I would bet money that they would spend some time to consolidate and see what issues P4 throws up in the hands of first time RC flyers before they launch any new Inspire model. But then again.. DJI took all my money so I have none left to bet anyways.

Reactions: Kilrah and Bigdz
Hi Brina.. :D

I think DJI has their hands full with the X5R and P4. If I would bet money that they would spend some time to consolidate and see what issues P4 throws up in the hands of first time RC flyers before they launch any new Inspire model. But then again.. DJI took all my money so I have none left to bet anyways.

Brina -- might as well asked you to call me Cait! :eek:

Brian

X5R I already shipping. I think there won't be any more hw upgrades to the I1 series. XT camera will be shipped soon. There are already tons of it out in the world for testing.

Keep the P3P. So much easier to transport and ise. I'm selling my I1 and just keeping my P3. Makes way more sense ,unless you just want the cool factor. Lol

I have both, honestly I prefer to fly the p3p. I just get on my motorcycle get the backpack with the p3 a go have some fun. But...
You can't compare th P3 with the I1.the inspire is a work machine. It's so agile and we'll balanced. A great work tool.

For user6895:

My advice, if you want to earn some cache with it, go for the I1 pro. But if you just want to have fun, there are tons of slightly used I1s out there for great price.

Last edited:
I expect Inspire 2 to sport Lightbridge 2. I hope the range of Inspire 2 is better than the new P4. They have apparently detuned it. P4 owners that are use to the P3's range aren't happy, myself included.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo