Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

new osmo owner

Reaction score
hi guys ,
what am i missing ? i dont have the option for 30fps in 4K NOR do i have a 120 fps in 1080p .

i also am amazed that they allowed this to be release with that mic , im like wtf are you serious ...

then i also got jammed up buying a tripod , absolutely useless without the extension arm , what a joke.

i have just purchased an i have done the latest update as well.

thanks in advance ...

Have a look at the Rhode Mini for a good mic to use. It's an upgrade offered at the DJI Store Buy RODE VideoMicro & Osmo - Quick Release 360° Mic Mount | DJI Store

The Manfrotto Light kit is also really useful Buy Manfrotto Lumie Art LED Light | DJI Store

They sell a simple stand but I have a 3D printed stand that works with simple lengths of 6 ft carbon tubing that connect to make simple jibs and "fly" safely indoors. Gotta agree with you that DJI should have had a simple stock tripod thread included without jumping through so many hoops.

Like any camera, you can always add-on options, OSMO is no exception but at least there's a ton of good stuff out there for it.

Cheaper than Zacuto gear for sure

Reactions: davidbarwin
Switch to NTSC mode...
it is in NTSC mode , i checked that first as i also have an inspire with X5 cam
pal gives me 24fps 4k and 50 fps in 1080p, ntsc gives me 25fps 4k and 60fps in 1080p ?

Then you're in "4096" 4K, which doesn't do 30fps. Only the 3840 one does.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

im more interested in the 120fps in 1080p , all the 4k looks **** , very glitchy unsmooth

Is it the Osmo camera you have or just the handle kit for the (white) x3 camera from an Inspire? If it's the latter, then it only does 60fps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz