Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New to lenses...few questions

The lens you posted in the link is compatible with the I2 X5s, although it does not have the best IQ or Image Quality as other Olympus Prime lenses. Depending on which fisheye you choose, it may or may not be 100% compatible with the X5S. Auto focus, aperture may not work. I am sure others that have used wide angle lenses with the X5S will chime in.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Lense i have is a LUMIX g fisheye 1:3.5/8. Not a big fan of it. More so into lower level shots and this lense is curving objects. I assume its made by Panasonic. Came with the gimbal when i bought it used. I am no pro but looking for a good lense for air shots like of gathering, weddings and such.

Last edited:
I have a couple Olympus lenses (25,45mm) and a Laowa 7.5mm to try to get the best shot I can in different settings. I also kept my x4s camera as a backup which I was told is equivalent to a 12mm just in case my x5s ever decides to quit working.
IMHO one can never have enough good lenses!!

Reactions: DDJJR74
Looking mostly for group shots of people maybe 30 feet height or so.
I have a couple Olympus lenses (25,45mm) and a Laowa 7.5mm to try to get the best shot I can in different settings. I also kept my x4s camera as a backup just in case my x5s ever decides to quit working.
Thanks. This confirms what I’ve read elsewhere. Currently ordering 45mm and 25mm

Reactions: Phillip DeVore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toma55o