Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie saying hi

Reaction score
Hi Everybody my name is Andy and I"m from Halifax Nova Scotia ,I have never flown or owned a Quad before , I am doing my home work on the Phantom 3 .
I have one lined up a PRo model that is second hand (jan this year ) but still has a warranty extra battery case ete etc, for $1500 C .is that worth going the extra $$ or just buying new but eather a standard or advanced.

Hi Everybody my name is Andy and I"m from Halifax Nova Scotia ,I have never flown or owned a Quad before , I am doing my home work on the Phantom 3 .
I have one lined up a PRo model that is second hand (jan this year ) but still has a warranty extra battery case ete etc, for $1500 C .is that worth going the extra $$ or just buying new but eather a standard or advanced.
I would look at buying new for that price.I own a Phantom pro 3, and it is awesome, plus i have an Inspire 1 and just about to get an Inspire Pro as well.

Reactions: Andy Hasler
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.
You do realise this is an Inspire Forum and not a Phantom community?
No worries if you want to stick around but there is a dedicated PhantomPilots forum over HERE? :)

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.
You do realise this is an Inspire Forum and not a Phantom community?
No worries if you want to stick around but there is a dedicated PhantomPilots forum over HERE? :)
Thanks, your right, wrong fourm. thanks for the heads up !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG