Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newly Piloting Inspire (1)

Reaction score
Happy almost New Year! I hail from Texas, central area. I have a mil background and a law degree. At the moment I am in the process of becoming an attorney. However, if I am admitted to the bar it will be in California as that is the situs of my state accredited law degree. Undergrad from Auburn. I recently acquired an Inspire 1 v2 with three charges on one battery and none on the other. I have found some good advice already on this forum and am pleased for your accepting my application. I look forward to learning of what my Inspire is capable I am grateful for your posted experience re as I have no base of knowledge for UAS/UAV flight or operation. --Erik--

Thanks and thanks for asking. Camera is X3. I got it for $600. Guy had it listed as "DJ1" and consequently may not have been getting any play? He said he got it from a government auction site and sat on it for three years trying to decide whether to fly it? I guess he decided against? Effectively unused. Came with a pelican case and extra set of props. It's my first outdoor drone and second drone ever. With a Parrot Beebop being the first. Point I am getting to, is that it flys amazingly well for my zero experience in the field. GF and I updated the firmware before reading on here about everyone downgrading. Sooo, hurridly the crcked firmware went on over the latest versions. I am so pleased with it. Cruzroy has been inspirational in his battery related posts. Seems as those will be my next step.

Media/links removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rattydude77

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool