Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hello there inspire friends, how you guys doing?

I was doing a job yesterday and had to fly at a bridge, reaaaal close to a NFZ and several times the drone landed it self because of the NFZ. So i turn to ATTI and still the drone landed when got to the NFZ, almost landed in the river 3 times in ATTI...so how can this be, if i turned off the GPS of the drone. I covered the GPS with aluminum so i had 0 satelite all time.

So i thought it could be the GPS of the Crystal Sky, but i`m not sure about it.

Is this a bug from the latest firmware of the Inspire 2?
The gps from the drone can still be running even if it is in ATTI MODE?
Crystal Sky uses his gps for the drone?

Ps: i wasn't trying to go into the NFZ, the movie set was right beside the NFZ. And the authorities here in Brazil give clearance to fly above building in NFZ.

Thanks for the attention guys.

My best regards.

=]

Last edited:

I was doing a job yesterday and had to fly at a bridge, reaaaal close to a NFZ and several times the drone landed it self because of the NFZ. So i turn to ATTI and still the drone landed when got to the NFZ, almost landed in the river 3 times in ATTI...so how can this be, if i turned off the GPS of the drone.

My best regards.

=]
Oh, you really need to do a serious homework about piloting DJI drones, my friend :)! What will be the purpose of NFZ concept if a simple switch to ATTI mode will eradicate the issue? No matter what you do the GPS locator knows exactly where you're trying to fly the drone. You may apply for restriction lift at this particular place before the mission, using a procedure explained somewhere within manual. But it's a lengthy process, requiring internet connection with DJI servers. Definitely not immediate solution.

Oh, you really need to do a serious homework about piloting DJI drones, my friend :)! What will be the purpose of NFZ concept if a simple switch to ATTI mode will eradicate the issue? No matter what you do the GPS locator knows exactly where you're trying to fly the drone. You may apply for restriction lift at this particular place before the mission, using a procedure explained somewhere within manual. But it's a lengthy process, requiring internet connection with DJI servers. Definitely not immediate solution.

I realized that hahahaha. I wasn't trying to go inside the NFZ, cause i know it's prohibit space for drones. Thanks!;)

I was doing a job yesterday and had to fly at a bridge, reaaaal close to a NFZ and several times the drone landed it self because of the NFZ. So i turn to ATTI and still the drone landed when got to the NFZ, almost landed in the river 3 times in ATTI...so how can this be, if i turned off the GPS of the drone.

Ps: i wasn't trying to go into the NFZ, the movie set was right beside the NFZ.

My best regards.

=]
The aircraft was behaving exactly as it was designed to do.

i forgot to say that i covered the gps with aluminum...still gonna have gps?i2.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk