Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Night-Panorama

Reaction score
Hello Together,
an example of the photo quality: Recorded at the blue hour with 16:9, ISO 1600, 1/20 sec. / F 3.5 with 50mm in South Germany (Villingen-Schwenningen). Very windy. Three photos processed with Lightroom to the panorama. Incidentally, the image quality is much better in Capture One, but unfortunately the software does not offer a panorama function.

Compared to the X5s, the photos seems much more detailed, but softer and less sharp. But after a week with the X7 by wind and rain, I just lack experience with it ...

Attachments

• Night-Pano.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 99
Reactions: Brian Nolan
Hello Together,
an example of the photo quality: Recorded at the blue hour with 16:9, ISO 1600, 1/20 sec. / F 3.5 with 50mm in South Germany (Villingen-Schwenningen). Very windy. Three photos processed with Lightroom to the panorama. Incidentally, the image quality is much better in Capture One, but unfortunately the software does not offer a panorama function.

Compared to the X5s, the photos seems much more detailed, but softer and less sharp. But after a week with the X7 by wind and rain, I just lack experience with it ...
Great shot

Hi Willfried,
I could not finde the Panfunction with the X7 can you pls help?
Just by the way I also like your foto; it`s great - ther`s nothing to complain about.

Grüße aus Deutschland wo es leider keine I2 Piloten mit X7 zu geben scheint......

Hi Kornbert,

There is no panorama function. The solution is simple: use the remote control to turn the camera a bit and then combine the image sequence into a panorama in Lightroom or Photoshop. This works automatically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair