Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Nisyros (Greece) - One Day

Really nicely done. So I guess at 0:46 that's a caldera and not an impact crater? Nice work. I didn't see a single human being except towards the end, one (maybe you on the wall of the church) and one walking the road near the end of the video. I assume it's a populated town, as there were cars in one shot, but I saw no one milling around.

I'd like to go there. Thank you for taking me for now...

Reactions: airdrone.guru
Really nicely done. So I guess at 0:46 that's a caldera and not an impact crater? Nice work. I didn't see a single human being except towards the end, one (maybe you on the wall of the church) and one walking the road near the end of the video. I assume it's a populated town, as there were cars in one shot, but I saw no one milling around.

I'd like to go there. Thank you for taking me for now...
Dear Rob, Thank You!.
It's true this is caldera. Nisyros is not overcrowded by tourists. It is miracle because the Island is very beautiful and you can to rest without buzzing of many people :D Nisyros have not more then 1000 locals. I love this island and there is clean and silence. It felt like you were in the countryside.

Last edited:
Nicely done. I liked the simple steady forward drone moves and cuts with transitions on the music beats. 👍
Which camera (X5S I guess?), lenses, filters did you use and what was the recording format?
Thank You! It was X5S with Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 I use ND8 B&W. I use only Raw, no prestets.

Thank you. The colors and tonality are stunningly beautiful in the video. But the size of the Cinema DNG video is enormous and difficult to edit. You really need a powerful computer. Have you tried recording in the ProRes format?
Yes, size of the Cinema DNG is big but if you want best quality and faster work you must pay for it. If you have good equipment edit is faster and easier. I don’t like edit ProRes or h264,h265. I need more control because sometimes you don’t have good conditions to record.

Yes, size of the Cinema DNG is big but if you want best quality and faster work you must pay for it. If you have good equipment edit is faster and easier. I don’t like edit ProRes or h264,h265. I need more control because sometimes you don’t have good conditions to record.
Thanks for your insight. It is hard to argue with that😉. Out of curiosity which program you use for editing? Do you edit on PC or Mac?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan