Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No image transition signal but histogram works

Boa

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just updated our ipads to IOS 11.2.2 and reinstalled the DJI GO app because we couldn't open the app anymore.
After the update, we can open the DJI GO app, connect to our M600 but we don't get the feed on the app.
Whatever we try, it doesn't work. The strange thing is that the histogram works as it should.
When we change the camera settings, we can see the histogram moving.

What could be the problem en how do we solve it?

Kind regards,
Sander

Here are a few things to look at:

1. Check your settings in the HD section of the menu. If you are using a DJI gimbal and camera (X5, XT, Z30, etc) make sure your video feed is set to EXT. If you are using a Ronin MX with a camera feeding the M600 with an HDMI connection your video source to the app needs to be the HDMI feed. There is also a bandwidth slider that determines how much video bandwidth between the copter and remote is dedicated to the EXT and how much is given to the HDMI or LB feed. If you only one one camera (and no FPV) you can give all the bandwidth to the source you are using. If you use more than one, adjust accordingly.

2. Depending on how far back you were on updates (copter, remote and iPads) you might have gotten versions that no longer work together. You should double check your M600, LB and Remote Control firmware. M600 and LB are updated individually from the Assistant.

Hope this points you in the right direction - if you need any further help, just let us know.

Reactions: littleb108
Hi Florida Drone Supply,

Thanks for the tips, but those are things we've checked already.
We're using the X5R camera. EXT or LB doesn't change anything.

Copter, LB2, remote, ipad and the DJI GO app all have the most recent software/firmware.

Whatever device I use as monitor, I don't get the livefeed on the device: Ipad, Iphone, Android phone

Thanks for thinking with us.

Last edited:
Hi Florida Drone Supply,

Thanks for the tips, but those are things we've checked already.
We're using the X5R camera. EXT or LB doesn't change anything.

Copter, LB2, remote, ipad and the DJI GO app all have the most recent software/firmware.

Whatever device I use as monitor, I don't get the livefeed on the device: Ipad, Iphone, Android phone

Thanks for thinking with us.

I have the same problem, did you solve it? I need to use the equipment urgently, but I have no X5 image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc