Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No longer looking - OK to Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one available.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm planning to sell it on ebay starting Monday.

I can't meet the 1900, but 2400 will match similar specs in your reference link - $150 of that is shipping/insurance.
Inspire2 with case
X4S camera
4 (not 6 batteries) (this amount can be shipped by air, any more must be shipped via ground)
Props - 6 (4 with 2 extra)
Controller (no screen/ipad) with ios cable.
Charger (custom - not standard). FYI - the dji one tends to fail, I've replaced 2 already. This custom built one has a large PC fan attached so it cools it off better and charges all 4 concurrently while the DJI charger only does 2 at a time.
Neewer Filters, not Polar.
Carry cases for Inspire2 and X4S

Check out images on https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/183619629240586/

Shipping included, but I need to keep 6 of the 10 batteries and other charger to sell separately ($200 per pair)

Chad - neighborup.com

I have one available.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm planning to sell it on ebay starting Monday.

I can't meet the 1900, but 2400 will match similar specs in your reference link - $150 of that is shipping/insurance.
Inspire2 with case
X4S camera
4 (not 6 batteries) (this amount can be shipped by air, any more must be shipped via ground)
Props - 6 (4 with 2 extra)
Controller (no screen/ipad) with ios cable.
Charger (custom - not standard). FYI - the dji one tends to fail, I've replaced 2 already. This custom built one has a large PC fan attached so it cools it off better and charges all 4 concurrently while the DJI charger only does 2 at a time.
Neewer Filters, not Polar.
Carry cases for Inspire2 and X4S

Check out images on https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/183619629240586/

Shipping included, but I need to keep 6 of the 10 batteries and other charger to sell separately ($200 per pair)

Chad - neighborup.com

Thank you Chad, I will keep this one in mind.

Reactions: neighborUp
You should ABSOLUTELY jump on Chad's deal. The sale you reference had a seller who didnt know what they had and how much they could get for it OR someone looking to move the item quick. Finding a deal like that again is not likely. The fact that Chad is willing to match the 1900 price is VERY generous.

You should ABSOLUTELY jump on Chad's deal. The sale you reference had a seller who didnt know what they had and how much they could get for it OR someone looking to move the item quick. Finding a deal like that again is not likely. The fact that Chad is willing to match the 1900 price is VERY generous.
Thanks - but it's not quite a match. 500 more, and 2 less batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg