Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No option to turn on mic/sound.

Reaction score
i just bought an Osmo handle kit a few days ago. It wouldnt even let me use it without updates to firmware so it has the latest. I am using it with the x3 from my inspire.

On two different android devices running different versions of android there is no option to turn the microphone on in the Settings dialog box as it states in the user manual on page 18. On the main screen it just shows the mic icon in red with a line through it.

Any ideas how to get the Mic working? I have checked every other menu in settings about 20 times now and there is 100% for sure no option for the mic.

Thanks for the input Scott. under Settings>Camera i have 3 sections:
Video:
Video format
Video Standard
Video Caption
Photo:
Image Ratio
Timelapse Format
General:
AntiFlicker
File Indes Mode
Reset Camera

I have looked through these menus so many times it is not even funny. Def no option for Audio

As an update. I just hooked it up to an iPhone and the Mic setting and a whole wack of other settings are available on iPhone but still nothing on my androids. One of the androids is brand new so just recently installed Go as well so not sure what is going on.

Can anyone confirm that they are using android and that can enable the microphone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry