Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Signal

Reaction score
Hi Does anybody know why I am still getting 'NO Signal' even though I have updated the RC, calibrated the compass and IMU? I was getting error twice when attempting to calibrate at first but managed to calibrate craft after that. See attached picture
405f2bc5c9bd71cb722b0620861b0dca.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Does anybody know why I am still getting 'NO Signal' even though I have updated the RC, calibrated the compass and IMU? I was getting error twice when attempting to calibrate at first but managed to calibrate craft after that. See attached picture
405f2bc5c9bd71cb722b0620861b0dca.jpg

Hi Carlos
The IMU calibration just needs to be done on a level area away from physical vibration (ie. traffic). Electrical and magnetic interference will have a little effect. The warning you are getting is as it says. You have too much interference around to calibrate the compass. You need to be in an open area (playing field) away from phones and large pieces of metal. You appear from the map to be doing it near a house and car.

Yes I get what your saying but it's allowed me to calibrate and I'm getting a steady blinking green light on the rear but it's still saying not connected, I've never had an issue with calibration from the area on the map!

When you initiate the compass calibration you should see a little green tail light for the horizontal sequence which changes to a dark green for the vertical. When compete it should then flash green. Are you sure the compass was not damaged in the crash?

Hi Scot, I'm getting a constant steady flashing green light on the rear tail light now and the app is indicating it's accepted the calibration but I'm still getting 'not connected' compass could have been damaged during crash as it wouldn't normally take two attempts to get calibration. Where is the compass can it be changed?

Hi Scot, I'm getting a constant steady flashing green light on the rear tail light now and the app is indicating it's accepted the calibration but I'm still getting 'not connected' compass could have been damaged during crash as it wouldn't normally take two attempts to get calibration. Where is the compass can it be changed?

The compass is behind the nose done. You need a Torx screwdriver to remove the 4 screws. The compass is the narrow circuit board at the top.

thanks Scot is it the circuit board in the picture if so I have a spare I'll replace it! Although it does look damaged is there any other way you can tell?
4b0552c36bccb519a75a354824f20abd.jpg

My mistake was format my memory card (with windows comp). Same problem all the time, nothing help (software, android usb cable settings, etc) Change new card and start working. Why...I don't know but after several hours I don't even care...it's work again !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop