Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No video feed on Osmo

Reaction score
Just got my Osmo handle kit and did all the requisite FW updates and whatnot to get my X3 camera working on it.
After the lengthy update procedure the golf ball finally kicked in and is now working... But I have no video feed on the iPhone. I can change settings just fine and record but there is no preview. I sometimes get this on the Inspire so rebooted the app, rebooted the device and still nothing...
Any ideas?

Just got my Osmo handle kit and did all the requisite FW updates and whatnot to get my X3 camera working on it.
After the lengthy update procedure the golf ball finally kicked in and is now working... But I have no video feed on the iPhone. I can change settings just fine and record but there is no preview. I sometimes get this on the Inspire so rebooted the app, rebooted the device and still nothing...
Any ideas?
did you select Osmo in wifi settings? ino stupid questions but some people had problems with the wifi droping the signal but that was fixed in the updated firmware.

DJI Forum|DJI announcement regarding OSMO 1.4.1.80 firmware bug

did you select Osmo in wifi settings? ino stupid questions but some people had problems with the wifi droping the signal but that was fixed in the updated firmware.

DJI Forum|DJI announcement regarding OSMO 1.4.1.80 firmware bug
That is an interesting thread... My Osmo will not update to the + version they note in that thread, it is stuck on the 1.4.1.80... I can't get it to update to the latest version because whenever I attempt to it recognizes the FW file as the latest version.
Bah so annoying

That is an interesting thread... My Osmo will not update to the + version they note in that thread, it is stuck on the 1.4.1.80... I can't get it to update to the latest version because whenever I attempt to it recognizes the FW file as the latest version.
Bah so annoying
Wow hopefully you dont need to send it in cuz a few guys had to it kept crashing the app and no video feed. Try with a different memory card.

Wow hopefully you dont need to send it in cuz a few guys had to it kept crashing the app and no video feed. Try with a different memory card.
Done that... I feel like I have tried everything. I really don't want to send it back I know it'll take at least 2 weeks plus another bunch of money in shipping and duties. I would rather just wait for a new FW release at this point. Such a piss-off I ordered the **** thing a month ago and was hoping to use it on a bunch of our upcoming shoots...

Done that... I feel like I have tried everything. I really don't want to send it back I know it'll take at least 2 weeks plus another bunch of money in shipping and duties. I would rather just wait for a new FW release at this point. Such a piss-off I ordered the **** thing a month ago and was hoping to use it on a bunch of our upcoming shoots...
No you wont pay just contact dji support they will give you a RMA# and a FedEx shipping label. Thats from my experience should be the same for every customer imo.

Any ideas?

Did you manage to fix the no video feed problem?

No I just sent it back to B&H and am going to get one locally next week. Tried everything...
It actually kicked in randomly for a few seconds while it was just sitting there but then went back out.

No I just sent it back to B&H and am going to get one locally next week. Tried everything...
It actually kicked in randomly for a few seconds while it was just sitting there but then went back out.
Nice even better that way you wont have to wait 2-4weeks to get it back...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool