Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Obama Visit to Jamaica

Reaction score
Website
www.worldmediafilm.com
So President Obama just landed in Kingston Jamaica for a visit for two days.
Watching all of the US military helicopters flying around as security and seeing the road closures anywhere near to him.
So SO SO tempted to put the I1 up and get some footage.

Just how long do you think it would be before it was shot down in a hail of american fire?

Watching all of the US military helicopters flying around as security and seeing the road closures anywhere near to him.

Just how long do you think it would be before it was shot down in a hail of american fire?

5, maybe 10 minutes :)

Don't be surprised if GPS is blocked in the area as well. Mobile military GPS jamming can easily wipe out GPS for 5km or so.
We had exclusion zones put in place for the G7 summit last year and GPS was completely wiped out for the duration of the event (warnings were given though as every bodies TomToms were FUBAR!! :p)

one can get a jammer for 3 bucks on aliexpress... it´ll only go for a 20m2 though :p military always has the best toys... ****... :)

Actually we ended up flying it about 400 metres away from them in an inner city area for a shaggy video, all was well

Got some sick video from onstage at a big concert later in th day, processing now will upload over the weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters