Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Off the beaten path (and spot the Mavic)

Reaction score

Off the beaten path in Italy. Travel Guide Italy by drone in 5K.
Footage of Passo dello Stelvio (Stilfser Joch), Sassolungo in the Dolomites (Dolomiten), Sacra di San Michele monastery, Costa Smeralda Sardinia, The Lago d'Iseo, Val Formazza, a glimpse of the Certosa di Pavia, drone aerial footage of Tuscany, near Greve in Chianti, Gressoney in Valle d'Aosta, the fortress in Cittadella d'Alessandria and the Fenestrelle Fort as well as the Savoia's royal hunting estate (Stupinigi) near Turin. Epic 5k footage of the Passo San Marco in Lombardy (See if you can spot the DJI Mavic here!) as well as a glimpse of the Langhe in the Piemonte region or a wind turbine near Verona as well as the gorgeous Lago d'Orta and the stunning Isola San Giulio or free animals near Cervinia. Also featured the Lago Maggiore, stunning views of mountains, lakes and villages in Friuli Venezia Giulia and the South Tirol region (Süd Tirol) and the Mottarone mountain or the amazing submerged church in the Lago di Resia, in Val Venosta

Reactions: natnatroswell22

Off the beaten path in Italy. Travel Guide Italy by drone in 5K.
Footage of Passo dello Stelvio (Stilfser Joch), Sassolungo in the Dolomites (Dolomiten), Sacra di San Michele monastery, Costa Smeralda Sardinia, The Lago d'Iseo, Val Formazza, a glimpse of the Certosa di Pavia, drone aerial footage of Tuscany, near Greve in Chianti, Gressoney in Valle d'Aosta, the fortress in Cittadella d'Alessandria and the Fenestrelle Fort as well as the Savoia's royal hunting estate (Stupinigi) near Turin. Epic 5k footage of the Passo San Marco in Lombardy (See if you can spot the DJI Mavic here!) as well as a glimpse of the Langhe in the Piemonte region or a wind turbine near Verona as well as the gorgeous Lago d'Orta and the stunning Isola San Giulio or free animals near Cervinia. Also featured the Lago Maggiore, stunning views of mountains, lakes and villages in Friuli Venezia Giulia and the South Tirol region (Süd Tirol) and the Mottarone mountain or the amazing submerged church in the Lago di Resia, in Val Venosta

A bit long for my taste but VERY nicely done. 1:58 = mystery Mavic.

Thanks, how long do you think a YT video of this kind should last? I normally stay between 2 and 4 minutes, with some rare exceptions

Closer to 2, 3 tops. I find an ADD friend and show them the first edit. If she starts playing with her cat, I know the video is too long. That's just good science....<;^)

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide