Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Old pilot learning new tricks

Reaction score
I'm from the North Dallas, TX area and have been flying drones since before they were called drones. As a part-time stay at home dad I thought I may as well put my Inspire 1v2 to work. Currently studying or Part 107 and learning how to fly for photography, not how to dodge obstacles at high speed. I've had the V2 for a little over a year and love its easy to handle characteristics and takes pretty good photos and video even with the X3 camera. Post production helps clean it up quite a bit. I will look for as many timely threads as I can bout starting out on the commercial side of sUAS's before I asked questions that have been answered already. Forgive me if I miss some and ask the same question yet again. I would love to hear from any of you in this area to see what professional groups may be around. It can't hurt to have network with people nearby.

Travis

I'm from the North Dallas, TX area and have been flying drones since before they were called drones. As a part-time stay at home dad I thought I may as well put my Inspire 1v2 to work. Currently studying or Part 107 and learning how to fly for photography, not how to dodge obstacles at high speed. I've had the V2 for a little over a year and love its easy to handle characteristics and takes pretty good photos and video even with the X3 camera. Post production helps clean it up quite a bit. I will look for as many timely threads as I can bout starting out on the commercial side of sUAS's before I asked questions that have been answered already. Forgive me if I miss some and ask the same question yet again. I would love to hear from any of you in this area to see what professional groups may be around. It can't hurt to have network with people nearby.

Travis

Welcome to Inspire Pilots! Getting your 107 is a great idea, joining networks will help you see what others in your area are doing. Reading the posts in these threads will definitely help, this is a great resource. Feel free to join our Pilot Network, we have a couple of projects going on now in Texas and around the country and expect more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08