Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

On going registration problem

Reaction score
This topic seems quiet.
Wondering if anyone else is still having the "incorrect email or password" problem?
Nor sure if, or why, it would make a difference, but are you using a Mac or PC.
Thanks.

I finally gave up trying to register with my gmail address and registered with my sbcglobal address and had no problems. Also switched from the laptop to the IPad and for some reason that made a difference?????? Now that I registered the first one I cant for the life of me figure out how to register the second or third one.

I finally gave up trying to register with my gmail address and registered with my sbcglobal address and had no problems. Also switched from the laptop to the IPad and for some reason that made a difference?????? Now that I registered the first one I cant for the life of me figure out how to register the second or third one.
If you have multiple units you only need to register once. You put the same number on all of your aircraft.

If you have multiple units you only need to register once. You put the same number on all of your aircraft.
I understand that, but I've never been successful logging in.
Appears to know my email is registered but will not recognize when trying to log in. Reset password several times. Same result.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin