Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Optimum Settings

HRO

Reaction score
Just wondering if some of you pilots out there have compiled a list of optimum settings for EXP, SEN. and GAIN.

Just wondering if some of you pilots out there have compiled a list of optimum settings for EXP, SEN. and GAIN.
Please use the search function, this has been discussed many times.
At the end of the day it is subjective and based entirely on how YOU want the aircraft/controller to perform.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Please use the search function, this has been discussed many times.
At the end of the day it is subjective and based entirely on how YOU want the aircraft/controller to perform.
Hi Phil,

I had pretty much the same question as HRO. I used the search function. I found a couple of posts on camera settings and a lot of posts arguing about different equipment - including Canon vs Sony, but nothing concrete on optimizing settings to manage flying characteristics.

I'd like to understand the relationship between the settings and get some 'starting point' advice on settings for my sticks and the gimbal to get smooth flying and smooth gimbal movement. The defaults feel like on/off switches, rather than smooth analog throttles.

I'd like to be able to hold speed in roll, pitch and yaw. Of course, I want full stick to give me the maximum available speed, but I want the transition from 0 to full to feel better controlled.

Yes, it's subjective, but surely someone must have some advice that will help me dial in flying characteristics for my I1 and I1Pro.

I think that this could even make a decent 'sticky' topic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo