Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo accesories near West Palm Beach, FL?

Reaction score
I have bought an osmo without the camera kit in Canada, they have made a mistake and have sent the handle separately from the battery, charger and phone rack. I have received the handle but the other parts are schedule to be delivered the 4 of january at my house. But i am now driving south to a 2 weeks vacations at our house in Lantana, FL. I would like to know if it is possible to buy a battery, charger and cell phone holder for the handle so i can use it in my vacation?

Thanx a lot!

I have bought an osmo without the camera kit in Canada, they have made a mistake and have sent the handle separately from the battery, charger and phone rack. I have received the handle but the other parts are schedule to be delivered the 4 of january at my house. But i am now driving south to a 2 weeks vacations at our house in Lantana, FL. I would like to know if it is possible to buy a battery, charger and cell phone holder for the handle so i can use it in my vacation?

Thanx a lot!
You can try Drone Nerds in Aventura, They are the closest to you, but are closed on Sunday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018