Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo Dji Go App live video lag

Reaction score
Im currently using a samsung note 4 with my osmo and have been experiencing lag anytime i go to record video. The video itself is fine...but the streaming video after a minute begins to lag extremely bad. So bad that it gets unusable and i cannot work with it. My phone should be able to handle it.

Anyone else have this experience and know what i can do (besides clear out cashed programs in the background). Does anyone have a note 5 and has no problems? Or what about iphone? Anyone with an iphone have zero issues and if so...which one do you use?

Does your phone get hot? Many phones are not designed for constant loads, will throttle down when they get too warm and reduce performance.

Does your phone get hot? Many phones are not designed for constant loads, will throttle down when they get too warm and reduce performance.
It does get warm. But its the same phone I used for the older app and my Phantom 2. And it's the same phone I use now for my inspire pro. And I didn't have the same issue with those units.

Last edited:
I have the same problem with my note edge. Seems a bit Intermittant.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

I was having some issues with all of my iOS devices until I switched wifi to 5G. Could just be my house though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide