Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo Mobile

Oh My God.....

Now we are going to have to share our 'precious' DJI GO app with every smart phone warrior out there.
I can't wait to see all the extra extra extra social media features in the next GO update :mad:

Reactions: Kevin Cabral
Oh My God.....

Now we are going to have to share our 'precious' DJI GO app with every smart phone warrior out there.
I can't wait to see all the extra extra extra social media features in the next GO update :mad:
Hahaha :p I had a feeling DJI was going to favour the smart phones. DJI's sales is going to boom. Everyone has smart phones and I'm sure this new Osmo is going to sell. However, if this new Osmo Mobile is able to run the x3/x5 camera, I'm sold! You can use Bluetooth now instead of WiFi. I'm guessing Bluetooth has low latency getting rid of that slight lag seen with the current Osmo.

Hahaha :p I had a feeling DJI was going to favour the smart phones. DJI's sales is going to boom. Everyone has smart phones and I'm sure this new Osmo is going to sell. However, if this new Osmo Mobile is able to run the x3/x5 camera, I'm sold! You can use Bluetooth now instead of WiFi. I'm guessing Bluetooth has low latency getting rid of that slight lag seen with the current Osmo.
According to the spec'n this has a non detachable gimbal and won't accept the X3 / X5. Still cheaper to buy an Osmo handle kit anyway but wi-fi not bluetooth, though maybe this will change in the future.

According to the spec'n this has a non detachable gimbal and won't accept the X3 / X5. Still cheaper to buy an Osmo handle kit anyway but wi-fi not bluetooth, though maybe this will change in the future.
Well that's a shame. Hopefully they do release something that has Bluetooth connectivity. This WiFi non sense is junk :p

If it's only to steady your smart phone, there other alternatives already out there.
However, 299$ is not bad considering other solutions I've seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry