Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo Pro focus problem

Reaction score
My new Osmo Pro arrived last week and worked perfectly with both lenses, the DJI lens and the Oly 12mm lens. Now today I discover the auto focus feature has conked out, plus I've gained a little gimbal buzz. Guess when I return from this trip I'll have to contact DJI support.

Bob

Assuming this is only happening on the Olympus 12mm. This is funny as it has happened to all of us who own an Oly 12mm lens. The lens does not have a autofocus on off button but it does have an auto focus on and off collar ring. Look at the lens and you will see a collar that will slide for and aft. The collar aft is manual focus and the color forward is auto focus. A

SanCap, thanks for the reply, but it's not a focus ring problem, neither of the two lenses focus.

I should have mentioned in the first post that I REALLY LIKE this Osmo pro. It's perfect for my uses, much easier than using Sony A7Rii and a tripod, which is what I had been using.

Now, if I can just make it work again, lol.

Bob

Just got back from Colorado to photograph the aspens in their full glory. After I got my stuff unloaded I sat down to play with the Osmo. I never bothered to calibrate the lens so I tried that with the DJI lens. I think the danged thing works now! When I get some time I'll try that with the Oly 12mm lens. Maybe I should read the instructions too, lol.

Bob

Reactions: Patqc
What are the main differences you found out about the regular lens (Dji 15mm) and the Olympus (12mm) one ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84