Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo X3 on Inspire 1 Pro

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know if the Zenmuse X3 from the Osmo+ can be used on the Inspire 1 Pro (instead of the X5)? I may want to have the option of swapping for wider FOV and longer flight times on occasion.

Hello,
Does anyone know if the Zenmuse X3 from the Osmo+ can be used on the Inspire 1 Pro (instead of the X5)? I may want to have the option of swapping for wider FOV and longer flight times on occasion.
Please use the search function before posting up a new thread on something that has been covered so many times previously...

Example:

You‘re welcome

I also have the Inspire 1 x3 and a Osmo X3. I can confirm the Inspire X3 works fine on the Osmo handle but the Osmo X3 does not work on the Inspire 1.
I think the only substantial difference between the 2 cameras is the firmware.
I wonder if it's possible to flash the Osmo x3 with Inspire X3 firmware.
Has anybody thought of trying this?
Stu

Reactions: RMF808
It cant be massively different. The camera actually works with the inspire and you can record via the Inspire dji go ap. Its just the gimbal doesn't initialise

It cant be massively different. The camera actually works with the inspire and you can record via the Inspire dji go ap. Its just the gimbal doesn't initialise
OK then - knock yourself trying to flash Incompatible firmware to an incompatible device!
Good luck

There are many threads already on this exact subject as well as numerous threads on the DJI forum and YouTube videos discussing the differences.

mm ok I asked if anybody had thought of trying to flash the the Osmo x3.
I can find plenty of threads where people state what everybody knows i.e. the Inspire x3 works on the osmo handle but not visa versa
I dont see any in depth discussions anywhere discussing why.
No worries, thanks for your input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669