Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo X5 Adapter - Delayed Order

Reaction score
I ordered my adapter the day it was released and posted on DJI's website. I've been patiently waiting for a shipping status update (there was zero indication of stock issues at the time of order). A week later I get this crap. Thanks DJI.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Pronevitch
I ordered my adapter the day it was released and posted on DJI's website. I've been patiently waiting for a shipping status update (there was zero indication of stock issues at the time of order). A week later I get this crap. Thanks DJI.

im getting the same crap regarding the z axis. I did the same as you and ordered it the day it came out and was quoted 1-3 days shipping and im still waiting. various emails to and fro but its all BS from dji

Ordered mine on 4/21, haven't gotten any email or notification on it yet, would be nice to know something soon. I just ordered the standard model though.

Thread title changed to something more descriptive than "Delayed"

I've been using an Inspire for almost 1.5 yrs now, and Phantoms before that so I've got a 3+ year track record with the company. When DJI announces something will ship on XX Date, have you ever noticed that they don't ever say what Year? I'm pretty sure that the D in DJI stands for Delayed. I also think that the JI stands for Just Information. When I saw the X5 Osmo adapter and the Z-Axis adapter at NAB in Las Vegas two weeks ago, I thought to myself "Right, these are the only two pieces on the planet, they won't even start tooling up to manufacture for 3 months yet". Hope I'm wrong this time, but with their history....

Reactions: gruvpix
3D printed ring part drawn/designed by me for Zenmuse X5 to make it Osmo compatible.

I have lost all confidence and respect for DJI and there products and while I'm going to keep my inspire 1, osmo and p4 I'm no longer buying there products. I will wait for the competition to catch up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan