Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OUR SHOWREEL

Reaction score
Nice work! But for me it felt like all you can do is fly the drone up, down and to the right... :)
More angles, fly out from objects, fly towards objects, circle around, follow, go close ... in other words get a variety of clips. Then you get a more selling movie.

Reaction score
Website
nvision4d.com
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I happen to like the repetitive style of shots. You don't always have to show every single view and motion imaginable. I frequently see people new to video editing put in every kind of scene transition they have into the same video. You could to an entire drone video of just orbits. That might interesting if it were not too long.

Since you had a number of moving vehicles and trains, I felt the flight patterns you showed setup a rhythm in the video. Nicely done.

Reaction score
Nice work! But for me it felt like all you can do is fly the drone up, down and to the right... :)
More angles, fly out from objects, fly towards objects, circle around, follow, go close ... in other words get a variety of clips. Then you get a more selling movie.
Thanks a lot for the comments.
Greetings to Sweden!

Reaction score
Nice country side footage. Thought some scenes panned by too quickly and higher interest scenes didn't last long enough to enjoy!
Hi, thanks for comments. You're right, editing might be slower, but it's just a sample video of work that has been limited to 2 minutes. Otherwise, I do not like fast-cut aerial footage in movies. The view from the top needs its time :)

Reaction score
Website
www.encoremultimedia.com
First, let me say, TERRIFIC demo! I really like the use of the nat-sot. We've never done that with drone video. It works especially well with the laid-back music. Second, let me say, I hate you guys in Europe!!! ;-) You have castles and mountains, large bodies of water and so many more visually interesting things to shoot than we have here in Texas. Here in East Texas it's mostly flat land, a brown, trickle of a river, a crumby little town of 80,000 people with no buildings over 10 floors, and tons and tons of wires and phone polls, Good God do we love wires and polls in America. That visual pollution is everywhere. Just venting. Again, great work guys!

Reaction score
First, let me say, TERRIFIC demo! I really like the use of the nat-sot. We've never done that with drone video. It works especially well with the laid-back music. Second, let me say, I hate you guys in Europe!!! ;-) You have castles and mountains, large bodies of water and so many more visually interesting things to shoot than we have here in Texas. Here in East Texas it's mostly flat land, a brown, trickle of a river, a crumby little town of 80,000 people with no buildings over 10 floors, and tons and tons of wires and phone polls, Good God do we love wires and polls in America. That visual pollution is everywhere. Just venting. Again, great work guys!
Hi Dave,
I hope that it's not so bad in your country to shoot aerial. If you have free time during holiday you are welcome. I will look at your landscape near Denver in August, I hope that colour correction make it nice. I love you guys from America, especialy sense of humor ☮🇺🇸🍔

2VS

Reaction score
Website
www.2vetservices.com
That one train shot is really cool. Makes me wish there was more of it. Trains are probably my favorite thing to photograph.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariusenjoy