Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OVER EXPOSURE HELP

Reaction score
Hi all,
recently upgraded to a i2, decided to push the boat out and included a x5, Cendence controller, Crystal sky, patch antenna all up to date with latest firmware just having one issue with the zebra over exposure lines if i turn off the over exposure option in the menu it immediately turns back on and the lines are back, am i missing something ??, cheers

• Sad
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hi all,
recently upgraded to a i2, decided to push the boat out and included a x5, Cendence controller, Crystal sky, patch antenna all up to date with latest firmware just having one issue with the zebra over exposure lines if i turn off the over exposure option in the menu it immediately turns back on and the lines are back, am i missing something ??, cheers
If you have a dedicated button programed on Cendence for zebra there is a few things you could try.
First check if everything is indeed on the latest FW, mainly GO4 and Cendence. If you fly solo, set the Cendence to Single Mode (not Master) on top of the Menu screen. Reset and then reprogram all the buttons the way you like. Take a shot of the Menu screen of front and back of Cendence settings with your mobile phone if you like the button assignments as they are before resetting, so you can program them back to as they were.
If you using GO4 camera menu, reset the GO4 and install again

Last edited:
thanks for your help, i may of sorted it i found a old thread and it looks like to change a setting on the cendence instead of sliding the option to close settings(like on a iPhone ) you have to poke the slider to confirm the change,
i didn't fly yesterday due to high winds so hopefully try later today,
thanks

I'm having the same problem. I'm using the basic controller not cendence. Did you ever find a fix??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo