Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pano for a bank today!!!!

Please stop posting these kind of photo's.Realy hate photo's with these kind of sunny and warm conditions.
I want this where I live.Begin too hate wind,rain and coldness.:eek:
But to be honest ,a very clear and sharp photo.Great work!
I begin to think more and more of buying an Inspire 2.

Please stop posting these kind of photo's.Realy hate photo's with these kind of sunny and warm conditions.
I want this where I live.Begin too hate wind,rain and coldness.:eek:
But to be honest ,a very clear and sharp photo.Great work!
I begin to think more and more of buying an Inspire 2.

I'm so sorry....I'll try and post something with crappy, crappy weather later!!!! :D

Hi,

Some constructive criticism if you don't mind?

Flagpole number 3 is not aligned and has a break in it from the stitching. The expansion joints in the concrete car park in bottom right are all over the place, also from the stitching. The whole shot has an unnatural curve to it.

I played about with shooting panos, both from the air and on the ground. Was never happy with the results.

Could you not have shot from further away in one shot? It would so have helped reduce the dominance of the flag poles that are obscuring the left of the building.

As I said, hope you are OK with the comments?

Michael20190309_134203.jpg

Reactions: GFields
I do a lot of panos with an I1P using as many as 30 images. The secret is making sure u have a good overlap. With a wide lens, it’s best to overlap 50% to be safe. And in case it’s not obvious, make sure you’re in P (GPS) Mode to insure you’re not drifting. Then Lightroom has a good pano merge but PT GUI will merge any collection of photographs if it’s at all possible.

Reactions: MBrewington
Hi,

Some constructive criticism if you don't mind?

Flagpole number 3 is not aligned and has a break in it from the stitching. The expansion joints in the concrete car park in bottom right are all over the place, also from the stitching. The whole shot has an unnatural curve to it.

I played about with shooting panos, both from the air and on the ground. Was never happy with the results.

Could you not have shot from further away in one shot? It would so have helped reduce the dominance of the flag poles that are obscuring the left of the building.

As I said, hope you are OK with the comments?

MichaelView attachment 24709
Wow!!!! Really good suggestions...I've been so busy I have not had a chance to take a really close look!!

But I just did, and it was a pretty easy fix.....thank you again!!! CHECK IT OUT.....

Thanks for getting back to me. I often get my wife (who also reps me) to have a quick look over my pics before I submit them. One big mistake I remember....... It was years ago when I was assisting on an advertising shoot for Ford. Shooting on 10x8 tranny, we were just about to break the studio set before the transparencies were processed...... Someone noticed the stepladder still on the set between the cars! Well before Photoshop.

Thanks for getting back to me. I often get my wife (who also reps me) to have a quick look over my pics before I submit them. One big mistake I remember....... It was years ago when I was assisting on an advertising shoot for Ford. Shooting on 10x8 tranny, we were just about to break the studio set before the transparencies were processed...... Someone noticed the stepladder still on the set between the cars! Well before Photoshop.
Ouch!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo