Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Panorama issue with the Inspire 2 and X5S with 17mm lens

Reaction score
Website
www.oyibo-vfx.com
Morning all

As I have noticed that I have a panorama issue with Hangar Autopilot (4.5.183) I did a test yesterday with my Inspire 2, Mavic Pro and Spark.
I made a panorama mission (normal 23 images and 100m. altitude) and saved that so I have the same settings for all three drones. No wind
I noticed the issue with the panorama on the Inspire before (even with the previous beta) so I was curious what the outcome was...
The panorama was made on my iPad Pro and used on all three drones and the flights where within one hour of each other
So, the panorama of the Inspire 2 with X5S (23 images) was bad (I will address this to Hangar
The Mavic Pro (also 23 images and perfect)
The Spark did not work with a full panorama. Due to the sun so I had to change vertical start from 20 to -20 which reduced the images from 20 to 14 but it did the panorama.

What I have noticed.... the Mavic Pro was like a rock in the sky. Very smooth and incredible stable.
The Inspire was very "nervous" and absolutely not stable. I checked the satellite and compass settings but all same as the Mavic. Also no damage on the rotor blades.
I think that this nervous behavior might be a reason why the panorama is not complete.

The Spark is the Spark but the panorama worked, despite the small camera on the drone.

My observations... Hangar Autopilot works good as I use the same settings for the other drones
The Inspire is very unstable (as it is for some flights now)
The Spark is a different category but works fine

Only conclusion.... the firmware of the Inspire needs a serious update

Inspire 2.jpg

Inspire 2 panorama. As you can see, three black spots but further clear

Mavic Pro.jpg

Mavic Pro panorama. As clear as always

Spark.jpg

Spark panorama. A little different but it came out fine (14 images instead of the standard 20 for the Spark)

Any similar thoughts on the issue or is this just me?

Drones.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo