Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Part 107 Test..... Completed

Thanks

Study materials;
- AC 00-45 for Weather
- AIM
- FAA Unmanned Study Guide

I downloaded a Q&A App from Amazon that I studied. I have friends from my USAF days who are pilots and WX guys that explained things too. I flew rescue helos (FE) and understood performance of rotary sys.
Airspace is the biggie. Refer to the test question percentages. Pretty accurate with how the test is made up.

Good luck.

I used remotepilot101.com only. Watched all the videos once and took the practice test. I got a 93 on the actual exam. Highly recommend that course. It's repetitive at times but I have no complaints. As much attention was placed on METARs and TAFs, I was surprised to only see 1 question about each.

Good luck today!

Reactions: DustyVisor
I also used remotepilot101 and thought it was great. Got 92 on test. I also like the info where it helps you set with submitting to IACRA and how they did a waiver requests. Best money I've spent and is good for life when I need to review in 2 yrs.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Passed on the first try. Probably studied 20+ hrs. Starting from scratch. Used these resources
Online: Drone Pilot Ground School - uavcoach.com
Book: Remote Pilot Test Prep - ASA Test Prep Board

I am looking at both uavgroundschool.com and remote pilot 101. Anyone have any experience with uav ground school?

As for remote pilot 101 those of you thato have used it did you use any other supporting documents? Or just the corse?
Thanks for any help

i only used remotepilot101. and their youtube recorded webcasts. there were two of them where they asked knowledge test ttpe questions then explained the answers.

Sent from my SM-N910P using InspirePilots mobile app

Remote pilot landed me on a 92 first try. Highly suggest them. I took 20 pages of notes, rewatched key chapters, and retook quizzes until I was ready. Great resource if you want to pass first try and fly safely.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Anyone looking for study material for your part 107 test
remotepilot101.com is the way to go. Watched all the videos then went and took the test and passed with a 87. As Jason says you really need to take the time to read the questions b/c when I reviewed the ones I missed a couple were from not thoroughly reading the questions.

Reactions: DStew
I used remotepilot101.com only. As much attention was placed on METARs and TAFs, I was surprised to only see 1 question about each.

Good luck today!

I know this is an old thread, I am scheduled to take my test this Friday. I saw your post that only 1 question was about METARs and TAFs, what were the other questions about. I know that each test is different however I want to to get a feel of some of the questions asked on the test.

I know this is an old thread, I am scheduled to take my test this Friday. I saw your post that only 1 question was about METARs and TAFs, what were the other questions about. I know that each test is different however I want to to get a feel of some of the questions asked on the test.
The test questions pool changes. I had several METAR and TAR questions. Be prepared for anything.

The test questions pool changes. I had several METAR and TAR questions. Be prepared for anything.

Awesome thanks. I made a promise to myself, that if I pass the test I am going to buy an Inspire, I've always wanted one but did not have an excuse. If / When I get my Part 107 Cert., that will be the excuse I am looking for.

One of my life long bad habits is that I rush through written exams, am very impatient. I look at a question and the choices, pick one and move on quickly, rather than using the time to evaluate all choices carefully. You have 2 minutes per question so take your time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG