Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pawn Shop Inspire 1 Pro, limp Gimbal

Reaction score
Hi all! New to the Inspire 1 family but 2nd Dji drone. My drones love to fly away back to Kansas, sadly. 2 Bugz, 1 Mavic. Here to learn and meet other enthusiasts. If I'm lucky, find a fix to my gimbal issue. Pan motor spins wildly during startup then goes limp. Cam works fine. Not bad for $400 I still believe.

Reactions: mikieh51
Hi all! New to the Inspire 1 family but 2nd Dji drone. My drones love to fly away back to Kansas, sadly. 2 Bugz, 1 Mavic. Here to learn and meet other enthusiasts. If I'm lucky, find a fix to my gimbal issue. Pan motor spins wildly during startup then goes limp. Cam works fine. Not bad for $400 I still believe.
Good luck. New to the Inspire myself, took 2 tries to find a working x5 kit, but finally got it right. A few flights in and am so impressed by the video and photos. You can’t go wrong with the Inspire. A few extras I’ve purchased: Smart Power Charger for the Inspire 1 and Matrice. Great to maintain your batteries, and the Olympus 14-42mm ez lens. Gives your Inspire zoom capabilities in the air. Have fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez