Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Permission for flying over someones property 50m+

Reaction score
Just a quick question.

I have a job coming up that a client has asked me to fly over a field next to their property. I will be pretty high on this flight, about 80 meters.

I was wondering that since I was over 50m I would still have to get permission from the land owner to do this flight.

Cheers

B

Strictly, from my understanding, you don't need permission to overfly their land. You only need permission if your taking off and landing on their land. Still need to keep your separation distances of 30 meters for that though if their is any property, people etc on that land. However, there is also common courtesy...

Strictly, from my understanding, you don't need permission to overfly their land. You only need permission if your taking off and landing on their land. Still need to keep your separation distances of 30 meters for that though if their is any property, people etc on that land. However, there is also common courtesy...
Agreed - no permission needed so long as stand offs are maintained

Just a quick question.

I have a job coming up that a client has asked me to fly over a field next to their property. I will be pretty high on this flight, about 80 meters.

I was wondering that since I was over 50m I would still have to get permission from the land owner to do this flight.

Cheers

B

What country are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84