Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

pilot app from air2 to ipad min

Reaction score
Website
services.open2view.com
Hi there, just wondering if anyone has a solution. I have ipad air2 with pilot app installed all good, but looking at putting it on the mini also for dual control.
Tried restoring from backup of air2, but the app does not show up on mini
Tried funbox but it wont sync with my ipads.
IS there another option out there. thanks

funbox should sync via pc - have you tried dropping the file onto itunes when the ipad is connected?

Ifunbox normally works, but you must first make sure the iDevice has been authorized to be accessed by the computer by allowing it in iTunes first (allow access)

Last edited:
Got mine on using fun box. As this app is unauthorised it it not go in to your iTunes and will not be backed up anywhere either. You must save the app if you need to reinstall at a later date.

Hey guys, does anyone have any links or downloads for the app, I'm also using mini 2 and I've hit a brick wall with getting my inspire air born

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey BottomUp,

I used this video and links provided in the description to get the app installed on my iPad air 2. Works great!

It is very simple - just read a couple of the posts and it is very obvious.

Hey guys, does anyone have any links or downloads for the app, I'm also using mini 2 and I've hit a brick wall with getting my inspire air born

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters