Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Please I need your DNG file X5

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I desire to buy an Inspire X5 but before I would like to see an original file DNG X5.
Please can you send me a file demo DNG (no edited) in order to see the real difference with X5's lens? (Olympus or others)
Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much Ringo, I saw the original DNG you sent me.
Certainly much more defined the photos taken with the Phantom 3 Pro of my son. Already we work with camera full frame or apsc but we would like to use the phantom 3 pro or inspire x5 in windy conditions or in the sea or dangerous locations. Customers often ask us photos with professional camera in the open sea with strong wind. I would not dream of flying sea for one or two photos. That's why I did some tests with phantom 3 but the dng quite disappointing. Do not use if printed. That's why I'm considering buying a x5 inspire with a good lens. In your opinion what is the best lens for panoramic pictures to assemble sull'inspire? Do you have any other pictures you can see. Thanks to everyone in advance.

I received file Raw from Ringo (thank you). Please someone can send me a couple of files DNG (X5) no edited. It will help me decide the best choice. Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian