Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Polarising filter

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone found a polarising filter with ND qualities of knocking out 4-5 stops of light for the X5R? There's an ND16/PL in the PolarPro 6-pack but I don't need the other 5 filters.

Thanks, Ian

Hi Ian,
I spoked tot polar pro and they sold me only 1 Filter ND16\Pl
Let's try it
Cambird

Hi, has anyone found a polarising filter with ND qualities of knocking out 4-5 stops of light for the X5R? There's an ND16/PL in the PolarPro 6-pack but I don't need the other 5 filters.

Thanks, Ian
Ian,

I have yet to order any, but BW Photography sells a back that comes w/ a 3-, 4-, and 5-Stop ND Filters. If you have purchased any let me know your thoughts, as I would love to buy the cheaper version of the below link, but it only comes with a 3 stop filter, not sure if that is sufficient, thoughts?

Link:
Polar Pro DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R Filter 6-Pack P6002 B&H Photo Video

Hi Brendan, I'm now working with the Pola Pro polarisers and find them to be fine. One arrived with a tiny scratch but was replaced without quibble. They also sold me their stronger (as in cuts out more light) polariser separately rather than in the pack which I didn't need. They seem quite flexible in this regard if you contact them. The weaker of the two polarisers now mostly lives on my camera and, obviously, makes a significant difference in terms of both colour and knocking the light back so I can film around F5.6 on a sunny day (optimum with this camera.) If I'm only using an ND it's usually a B & W 103 which knocks out 3 stops but I expect the PP equivalent would be fine, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide