Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Positive article from WBUR (NPR) about drones

I flew over the crowd on the beach last year, a month after I got my P2V+. I don't do that any more.

Nice video and positive presentation. Not sure it was that good a model of where to fly as you were over crowds of people several times. Let the flames begin!
hard to get footage of crowds if you dont fly over said crowd, just dont crash, lol!

I flew over the crowd on the beach last year, a month after I got my P2V+. I don't do that any more.
Is it because of that I saw the props?P2?
Nice to see the dolphins? and those people running towards that flag above water.Ouch that hurts:confused:

A dolphin has horizontal tail & sharks have a vertical tail....? Right?

Anyway, InterMurph, you've managed to accomplish what most others are trying to do before the gov't snuffs out any remaining creativity thru regulation, taxation, & outright repression. I wish I had a t-shirt & coffee mug to give you but this post will have to due.

Sorry for the bad attitude, it's yet another day, another addendum the gov't has added to the mile long list of what we CAN'T do with a drone. It seems far easier & cheaper if they could just tell us what we CAN do & then move on.... I thought Uncle Screwtape was downright bad, but the gov't makes us look like angels!

Wormwood

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle