Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Brand New In The Box DJI Original TB48 Inspire 1 Battery FREE SHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm selling this unused still-in-the box TB48 5700 mAh Battery. Was sealed up until I opened it today to take the pictures.
B&H and Amazon sell these for $194.98 if you can get one, so save yourself $. No sales tax or shipping.
These are getting harder and harder to find. The one I'm selling was manufactured 8/2018.

$162.50 shipped FREE but will only ship in the Lower 48 States, no overseas shipping, sorry.

cimg3385-jpg.23480

cimg3386-jpg.23481

cimg3388-jpg.23482

cimg3389-jpg.23483

Last edited:
could you show a picture of you pushing button.....i just bought one, and it was dead new, even if they are in hibernation they should blink red and go out......NO POWER< BEWARE>>>>they are junk, and DJI dont warranty them

could you show a picture of you pushing button.....i just bought one, and it was dead new, even if they are in hibernation they should blink red and go out......NO POWER< BEWARE>>>>they are junk, and DJI dont warranty them
OK, here you go. Button illuminates Red when pushed and one Green indicator. Battery is Brand New with no problems.

CIMG3496.JPGCIMG3499.JPG

Price drop 2/18/19
Your last edit appears to be Feb 1st where it was dropped from $169US to $165US.
Where is today's price drop? (Unless the system is having a bad day - which is not unheard of)

Thanks

Your last edit appears to be Feb 1st where it was dropped from $169US to $165US.
Where is today's price drop? (Unless the system is having a bad day - which is not unheard of)

Thanks
Guess I didn't hit the "save" button when I edited my original post..thought I had. Anyway, price drop is noted in the edited original post now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Mr. The Editor

Reactions: The Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth