Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem RC Controler GL658A Inspire 1 V1

Reaction score
Hello
I have the problem with my RC inspire controler GL658A , I cant conecct my phone Iphone and Samsung with rc controler with usb cable, i tray 10-15 diferent cables for iphone or samsung nothing, when i put in samsung cable its only charging phone but when i oppen the dji aplication its write disconected, but when i put in iphone notinh hapen no charging or something else. I tray to restart controller with presing 4 button and turn it controller on but still nothing. I download a firmware on my usb and i plug in on my rc controller and i turn it on and waiting but still nothing. Can you hellp me i dont know what to do now.

sounds like the USB module on the back of the RC has gone bad. will need to purchase a new one and swap it out. like $50 part on ebay or other places
Thenx for helping i watch moduls but they are not under 110 $

can try to fix the usb by re-flowing the solder around the port. .. can sometimes help. I had the same issue, the HDMI board went and a new one fixed the issue.

If you are in the market, you might end up finding a whole controller for less than just the usb board.

Also make sure the back has the HDMI out board, the simple micro usb --- usb A boards will not work, some sellers swap them and then you will run into issues such as what you are dealing with.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Try first iphone.
Android phones or tablets are somethimes tricky.
You have to asign the USB port to The app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla