Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problems with my signal video image

Reaction score
Hello
I write from Spain.
I have had problems receiving the image of my Inspire 1 pro X5.
When I fly the video comes with interference and does not record well.
Have greens lines, interferences and blacks
I already had this problem with the previous firmware, now I'm with
App: V.3.1.2
Aircraft: V.1.10.01.40
RC: V 1.7.60
Camera: 1.10.1.40
Anyone know of any solutions?
PD Sorry for my english

Make sure your remote control is fully charged every time u fly. I've had this issue and it only seems to happen when I didn't charge my remote from previous flights. That, or your flying around to many frequences i.e. Power lines, cell towers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Thank you
If I have had everything loaded and I have not been so close to towers. Before in the same situations I did not have these problems.
I read that it may be the FW that gives these problems, but I'm not sure and I'm afraid to downgrade.
I read this what do you think?
Just got off the phone with DJI Support Image Transmission Signal issues since the last update with our Inspire 1 PRO. Since the most recent firmware upgrade we could not get any Image Transmission Signal at all! Very concerned.

The guy was extremely helpful and said they have been swamped with calls for two weeks after the first of the two most recent upgrades.

IF YOURE CONTROLLER WAS UPGRADED TO Firmware 1.6 BEFORE UPGRADING YOUR INSPIRE 1 TO "Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.9.1.00" or the most recent "Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.9.1.30" THEN YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IMAGE TRANSMISSION ISSUES.

The FIX? Very simple ... downgrade RC's to v1.5.8 by clicking holding the graduate hat in the top right of the DJI GO App for 5+ secs and letting go. Then downgrade the Inspire 1 Firmware to v.1.8.1.00.

After both RC's and Inspire 1 have been downgraded you can now upgrade your Inspire 1 to the latest firmware "Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.9.1.30" followed by upgrading your RC's back to 1.6.

This should remedy any and all Image Transmission Signals. He advised that RND invested energy in this issue should be in the Image Transmission Issues after this fix.

Currently in the process, will report back if all works well. Fingers crossed

Reactions: julesc26
I've had exactly the same issue this morning. Not flown my Inspire 1 Pro for some months and since upgrading the firmware on UAV (1.10.1.40) /RC (1.7.60) and using the latest GO app (3.1.5) on iPad Mini 3.

Going to try the above as well to see if this fixes the problem although I do my upgrades in the correct order - UAV first without RC switched on followed by RC.

Will report back in the next couple of days.

I've had exactly the same issue this morning. Not flown my Inspire 1 Pro for some months and since upgrading the firmware on UAV (1.10.1.40) /RC (1.7.60) and using the latest GO app (3.1.5) on iPad Mini 3.

Going to try the above as well to see if this fixes the problem although I do my upgrades in the correct order - UAV first without RC switched on followed by RC.

I have an Inspire 1 with the X3 camera. It hasn't been flown in a while, had to do the same upgrades on firmware on UAV (1.10.1.40) /RC (1.7.60) and using the latest GO app (3.1.5) on Android. I have no live video although the camera will record to the SD card. Did reverting back to the old firmware, then reinstall current firmware solve the problem?

Did it fix the video problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44