Quick edit of Monas, Jakarta's National Monument

That's a nice video, looks like a fun place to fly. I have over 100 inspire flights, and I am still learning to pan and tilt more slowly for better smoother video. I have also learned that 3/4 speed produces a lot smother fly bye's than full speed. This morning I learned that you can hand launch the inspire if you need to, and I had to hand launch this morning because I was on top of a mountain with medal rich rocks that would throw the inspire into compass error mode if I set the Inspire on the ground.

At any rate, good job, and I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

Reactions: JRenner

Hey bud, much appreciated! Any videos of your own you keen to share?

Yea was wondering about hand launching, how exactly do you do that? (relatively safely I mean).

I'll test out 3/4 speed tomorrow, and get back to you with another edit! I really dislike the touch and hold feature to adjust the camera pan and tilt etc (tends to either under-compensate or over-compensate and you end up with Wifi lag - in my case - or you lose track of your subject quite easily, and rather use the gimbal dial - bit confusing at first, and requires a fair bit of tweaking and muscle memory. Another manoeuvre I'm trying to perfect is orbiting a subject - have you managed to figure that out?

Hans