Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Radar Chart Option?

Reaction score
Does the I2 support the activation of radar chart warnings on the display while flying in POI? For example while flying an orbit near a cell tower and at some point the wind will be blowing you towards said tower. I would like the additional warning activated on my display.

Obstacle avoidance?

If so try the Fpv camera.

Took me awhile to find the on screen display, bottom right, tapping on the screen should bring it up.

Not 100% sure if works with intelligent flight modes but it helps to know where it’s located.

Fly safe.

S.S - do I understand that you are suggesting that the Radar Chart warning rings only display on the window that is dedicated to the small FPV auxiliary camera screen? And if I tap on that screen to make it dominant then test by trying to fly near a wall the warning Radar Chart rings will show up?

I will try this approach next if I understand you correctly.
& THANKS for your suggestion.

Reactions: slim.slamma
S.S - do I understand that you are suggesting that the Radar Chart warning rings only display on the window that is dedicated to the small FPV auxiliary camera screen? And if I tap on that screen to make it dominant then test by trying to fly near a wall the warning Radar Chart rings will show up?

I will try this approach next if I understand you correctly.
& THANKS for your suggestion.

Yes sir I am.

I wouldn’t completely rely on the warning chart. Try testing it first to gauge the response time first. You also need good sun light, around dusk time I’d be cautious.

Practice practice practice:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD