Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Range Boosters?

I have different ones but basically they work. But they do not penetrate trees or buildings they just give a more stable signal.

My parabolic antenna add on works better than just the stock antennas alone but
the DBS antenna works better than the parabolic antenna and stronger signal through more trees. Soon I will find out how much stronger the signal will be with a couple booster and the DBS.

I have no video break up with mine. They work! I 3D printed my own and love it:).

My parabolic antenna add on works better than just the stock antennas alone but
the DBS antenna works better than the parabolic antenna and stronger signal through more trees. Soon I will find out how much stronger the signal will be with a couple booster and the DBS.

These DBS antennas BLOW MY MIND!!! I am so happy you have brought this to my attention!! I had no idea anyone offered this.....5 MILE RANGE???? REALLY...that is totally mind blowing!!!!! I'm thinking about the industrial complex that is just under 2 miles from my home.....I can fly there and get a few shots....but NO WAY can I do the whole place. With one of these, I could literally photograph the entire complex while sipping a cool drink in my back yard!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Kirk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD