Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

READY TO FLY_Let the testing begin!!! (baby steps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 miles? You can do better than that.. I have done that both on stock setups @ less than 40m, even on the p3.

Let's see 4+ miles, then I will be impressed:)

Reactions: DBS
Only 2 miles? You can do better than that.. I have done that both on stock setups @ less than 40m, even on the p3.

Let's see a battery that will last longer .. If you fly past 3.5 miles you are asking for trouble..in my opinion that's max range with a tb48..
Turbo..

Hey blade ..How about you send yours out more than 4 miles and see if you can make it back..
Then I'll be impressed..
Make sure and post a video!!

Your calculator is broken... 16,000ft in the screenshot equals??

And Yes... as I explained... just taking it out in steps to learn the battery... not trying to impress anyone yet... just posting results and showing the story as it develops.

I thought you only did half of that since the app I'm using displays total flight distant there and distance from home in another location..Impsressed. Anyways I was just busting your ***s.. Never mind.

Last edited:
Hey blade ..How about you send yours out more than 4 miles and see if you can make it back..
Then I'll be impressed..
Make sure and post a video!!

Like I said, I'm just running stock.. I was joking as well. But since you guys didn't get that then oh well.

Nice to see some true colors there turbo!

Like I said, I'm just running stock.. I was joking as well. But since you guys didn't get that then oh well.

Nice to see some true colors there turbo!
If you're referring to your irresponsible post telling someone to fly beyond the inspires capabilities then yes I was showing my true colors..
I'd love to see your inspire fly away..I don't like you and I think you're a tool..
I approached you about making and selling tracker mounts and you said you didn't have time and already had plenty of jobs..I have emails to verify this..
Turns out you took credit for my ideas and have sold many tracker mounts..
All you have to do is read the 3d printed accessories thread and you'll see ..
Nobody can say I don't tell the absolute truth about any of my statements because I'm not a liar..
I say you should loose your priveldge working for dji because of the statement above ..someone might actually try and fly that far because you said it like it was possible when you should know its not..
Turbo

wowuhmwhoa-uhh-this-is-awkward.jpg

**** bro... ease off a bit... there are PM features here for the personal type conversations...o_O

Can we keep this on topic guys please and no more personal comments or the thread will be locked.

If you're referring to your irresponsible post telling someone to fly beyond the inspires capabilities then yes I was showing my true colors..
I'd love to see your inspire fly away..I don't like you and I think you're a tool..
I approached you about making and selling tracker mounts and you said you didn't have time and already had plenty of jobs..I have emails to verify this..
Turns out you took credit for my ideas and have sold many tracker mounts..
All you have to do is read the 3d printed accessories thread and you'll see ..
Nobody can say I don't tell the absolute truth about any of my statements because I'm not a liar..
I say you should loose your priveldge working for dji because of the statement above ..someone might actually try and fly that far because you said it like it was possible when you should know its not..
Turbo

I have your drawing on a peace of paper. You asked if I could make a mount for you and you sketched up some ideas. Which I ended up chnaging. I never have sold the v16 mount you are the only one with it. You obviously have no clue that drawing on paper and creating a cad drawing are two separate things.

What you forget to mention is that I made your mounts for free. Even though it was MY design and cad drawings. You didnt talk about me printing things for you until after you received your mounts. Your right I did turn you down because your ideas sucked and were a waste of time. 3d printed license plates? Give me a **** break. Even then, like I told you, I dont print things to make money.

What I do with my own designs is my business anyways. And guess what? They are uploaded for everyone to use, FREE of charge. I only printed them for people that didn't have a printer and yes I did charge a small amount for my time and materials. I did this as a favor, trust me I dont need the little amount I was charging. Unlike you I try to help people when and where I can.

You accusing me of such things is wrong and a lie.

If you couldn't tell I was joking about him going 4 miles, you need to self evaluate. Anyone that has those capabilities have had the system moded. They should know how far they can go.

Sorry Thr Editor when someone attacks me like that , I do have to give my side of the story.

Last edited:
I think this thread has served it's purpose. It is now going off on a tangent.

Thread Locked.

Reactions: lrh111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo