Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reassign landing gear to another button?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to assign C1 or C2 (or any other button) to toggle the landing gear up/down? I'm planning to use the Stork payload delivery system, but I don't like the idea of having to toggle the switch 4 times to activate the landing gear. Would love to just assign that function to a single press of a button. Any ideas? Inspire 1 v2.

Does anyone know if it's possible to assign C1 or C2 (or any other button) to toggle the landing gear up/down? I'm planning to use the Stork payload delivery system, but I don't like the idea of having to toggle the switch 4 times to activate the landing gear. Would love to just assign that function to a single press of a button. Any ideas? Inspire 1 v2.
Nope - can’t be done.

4 times??? The right knob rotates up (counter-clockwise) to raise the gear and rotates down (clockwise) to lower the gear. Just turn off all automation related to the landing gear, and you have a rock-solid, easy-to-use knob you can count on. I've been doing it this way for years on my Inspire 1, v2. And, unlike most, I still use my Inspire professionally for some gigs. So it gets used a few times a month EVERY month.

I'm away from my bird, so I can't give you a screen capture, but I'm sure you can Google it. It's no secret.

Good luck.

D

If you ARE talking about "travel mode" (as the moderator suggests), then why not ask your question accordingly??? Asking how to "toggle the landing gear up/down" is a completely different scenario. Get it together, man.

I believe there is a single soft button in the Go app. I don't have my bird with me so I can't look for you. You will have to look for it yourself. I'm 90% sure it's there somewhere.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russiananytime