Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

recording sessions

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to record a flight session as seen on ipad app? I think a hdmi recorder would work but I'm looking for a cheaper solution.
Second question: does anybody has a "ruler" to calculate how many GB are necessary to record 30 min at maximum resolution? Or, what resolution best fit in a 64GB card for two 15 min. flight session?
Any idea welcomed

Reaction score
If you want to record the app output you can either use screen recorder software on the android platform. I could not get it to work on iOS. I also could not get the iPad to mirror the screen using HDMI when the video input was via the lightning connector.

Reaction score
well it's a start many thanks May I use your knowledge? using an android device (nvidia shield )do you know approximately how many GB microSD CARD should I use?

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to record a flight session as seen on ipad app? I think a hdmi recorder would work but I'm looking for a cheaper solution.
Second question: does anybody has a "ruler" to calculate how many GB are necessary to record 30 min at maximum resolution? Or, what resolution best fit in a 64GB card for two 15 min. flight session?
Any idea welcomed
Screen recorder for ios:

Reaction score
Website
www.action4image.com ; http
Here is an example of the Shou recorder referenced here with a short flight around a local park. This was recorded on an iPad Mini 2. Note that hardware decode needs to be selected (in the Pilot App) (for me anyway). Also note around 2:27 the compass error and switch to ATTI. I never noticed this when flying. This is a great way to document flights...

Reaction score
Screen recorder for ios:
Thanks
I got it to work once
Now it won't record the camera any more
Is there an order as to when the assistive touch needs to be started
I will keep trying things

Thanks again

Reaction score
Assistive touch just needs to be on whenever you want to do a recording i.e. turn it on before getting to it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2bits