Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Recording to my sd card

Reaction score
I`ve just brought an inspire 1 v2 and put my sd card into it and having flown it noticed that it`s recorded my flights to my ipad but not the sd card can anyone tell me what i`m doing wrong,Thanks Harvey

There’s an option to save cached files on your iPad but the full sized videos are also stored on SD card. You have to take the SD card out of the Inspire and off load the files to computer. You can also connect a usb cable to the camera and transfer files like you would a thumb drive.

Reactions: Ruffdog64
There’s an option to save cached files on your iPad but the full sized videos are also stored on SD card. You have to take the SD card out of the Inspire and off load the files to computer. You can also connect a usb cable to the camera and transfer files like you would a thumb drive.
Thanks Steve

I`ve just brought an inspire 1 v2 and put my sd card into it and having flown it noticed that it`s recorded my flights to my ipad but not the sd card can anyone tell me what i`m doing wrong,Thanks Harvey

Did you format the card via the Go App? If not, do that and try again. The card may be formatted for the wrong file system.

D

Last edited:
Thanks, i`ve changed the setting but on a flight this morning the Inspire just went down in a lake so can`t tell what`s happened , not been a good morning so far

Thanks, i`ve changed the setting but on a flight this morning the Inspire just went down in a lake so can`t tell what`s happened , not been a good morning so far
Ruffdog64 man that really sucks got a used one coming in the mail so I clicked on your thread coz its similar to where I'am at to good luck

Reactions: Ruffdog64
Certainly not meant to be nosey nor (love this word, schadenfreude . . . taking glee or enjoyment from one's misfortune) I am always interested in mishaps. Likely, what can I learn or what can I avoid, equipment failure, and/or workarounds, especially while in flight. Eg My Crystalksy goes blank during a flight and somehow I lost sight of the bird in the sun (ok, it was far off), is RTH going to come thru? What if is didn't. etc. If painful to discuss, please don't.

Certainly not meant to be nosey nor (love this word, schadenfreude . . . taking glee or enjoyment from one's misfortune) I am always interested in mishaps. Likely, what can I learn or what can I avoid, equipment failure, and/or workarounds, especially while in flight. Eg My Crystalksy goes blank during a flight and somehow I lost sight of the bird in the sun (ok, it was far off), is RTH going to come thru? What if is didn't. etc. If painful to discuss, please don't.
No problem, it seems as I was flying low to the water 10’ and as I watched through my iPad it also appears I was getting lower and the landing gear came down causing more height loss and next thing I am the proud owner of a terrible submarine had I have been watching the actual drone I’d have noticed and gone higher, it’s been an expensive lesson, my initial problem was not knowing what happened but seeing it was pilot error I’m finding at least it’s avoidable

Thanks for the update. I live on water, canal off of the intracoastal waterway here in FL and skimming the water is fun, and I've foolishly and occasionaly dropped below 10 feet until I barely missed a dock/piling. This was on Inspire 1. It would have been expensive fun. Seems I remember an old adage (insert appropriate occupation) . . . There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots. Good luck and again thanks . . .

Reactions: oldcomputech

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido